06 - 10 December 2015
Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, UAE
Organised by Elsevier, the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, and the journal Nano Today, the 4th Nano Today Conference (Nano Today 2015) seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
- Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the above topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system by June 19, 2015.
For more info and to submit your abstract: www.nanotoday-conference.com.