4th IWA Resource Recovery Conference!
4th IWA Resource Recovery Conference
- Abstract submission will open on September 21, 2020.
- Deadline for abstract submission is February 28, 2021.
- Authors of selected abstract will be notified by April 30, 2021.
- Early bird registration deadline is June 1, 2021
- Technologies for Resource Recovery
- Emerging Technologies and Concepts
- Pilot Scale Demonstrations
- Drinking/Process/Irrigation Water Production
- Sludge and Slurry Digestion
- Modeling, Instrumentation and Control
- High Value Chemicals/Materials Recovery
- Metal Recovery
- Protein Recovery
- Nutrient Recovery and Reuse
- Chain Elongation
- Microorganisms: Secret Heroes of Resource Recovery
- Energy from Waste
- Governance and Regulation
- Developing Regulations and Policies
- Reaching Social Acceptance
- Civil Society Engagement to a Circular Economy
- Economic and Environmental Sustainability
- Ecological Sanitation
- SWOT and LCA Analyses for Resource Recovery Technologies
- Feasibility and Economical Sustainability of Resource Recovery
- Link Between Resource Recovery and Smart Cities
- Monetization and Financing of Resource Recovery
- Water Utilities as Entrepreneurs
- Integrated Resource Recovery
- Innovative Collaborations
- Business Models and Coordination Between Value Chain Actors
- COVID-19 and Safe Reuse
Please find more here!